Since XWeb offers non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once your order is accomplished and the product is delivered. As a customer you are responsible for understanding these conditions upon purchasing any item at our site. However, we realise that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
XWeb will not refund purchases for incompatibility issues, nor due to misunderstandings about software compatibility.
XWeb also reserves the right to decline refund requests in the following situations:
- When a customer demands a refund immediately after buying the software.
- When a customer informs us about changing his/her decision to buy the software.
- When reasons which prevent a customer from proper using of our software are stated clearly. For example, if the customer requests a refund due to the absence of features which we never claimed to provide and which are not listed in the feature list for our software.
We do honour requests for refund for the following reasons:
- Verified non-delivery of the product: due to some e-mailing issues where you do not receive an e-mail from us, we will attempt to resend the product to an alternate e-mail address.
- Download issues: it may happen so that you are having problems downloading the product, we will make the download available on one of our download servers for you to attempt to download the product from another computer.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc.) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We do not guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.